Whether your practice already uses social media or you are a newcomer, this article can give you insight into what patients are looking for when they use this technology. The author outlines six things patients want from their social media experience, which will help focus your efforts for maximum impact. Here is a brief recap of what patients want:
- To find information quickly
- To have information streamlined
- A clear understanding of the aging population
- To be engaged
- To help with the practical parts of care
- To help with the healing process
All this new technology may seem scary at times but articles like these remove some of that fear and give you practical tools for success. Now all you need to do is implement them!